Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The future

The future of my education. Over the next few months, I'll be at a transition point. I'll have finished my associate's degree, and need to decide if/where to transfer to, to finish the next two years of college. I'm looking at a practical farming program in Central Massachusetts.   ( http://www.farmschool.org/prog_practicalfarm.html ) I am also looking at other college programs, for the next 2 years. While there are many schools with an environmental/agricultural component, I am averse to going to a school that feels too big. I've only attended small schools, and I feel that it would be better for me to stay in small environments. Once I turn 18, more programs will be at my disposal, for the summers. Once I turn 20, I can hopefully do the ADAMAH program in Connecticut.  http://isabellafreedman.org/adamah For now, I need to figure out what I'm doing for next year. I'm concerned about the immediate future. I'm wondering what program I'll be attending come fall.  I am also wondering what I am doing over the course of the summer. Perhaps a multi-month WWOOF stint. I have options. I am simply trying to decide what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment