Friday, September 14, 2012

India, Take Two

After the "failure" of my recent trip to India, I felt discouraged.
I felt bad that I had crossed continents and oceans for an opportunity that didn't exist.
Now, I'm trying to rebuild the motivation and curiosity about the world, that had briefly slipped away after my failed attempt.
This winter, I will hopefully be volunteering at Sadhana Forest, in Aurovillle, India.
This will be an entirely different trip, because rather than simply finding a website of an "organization," I have spoken to people who have volunteered at Sadhana Forest, and had a fantastic experience.
I am truly excited for this amazing opportunity, one which I am so lucky to have.
For anyone interested, here's the website of Sadhana Forest.
www.sadhanaforest.org

No comments:

Post a Comment