Saturday, April 2, 2011

Four year plan

I have created a four year plan.
Within four years, I intend to have a degree in Sustainable Agriculture, and will begin farming within 5.
For the next two years, I will study at Simon's Rock, where I was recently accepted.
While I am at Simon's Rock,I will find a way to be involved with local farms.
Following this, it is my intention to switch to a program where I can get my bachelors in Sustainable Agriculture.
Throughout the next four years, I'll be updating this blog.
This blog will undergo a change.
It started out as the musings of a frustrated teen in the city.
It will eventually turn into a true farm blog, in which daily happenings on my farm will be reported.
I will be changing the title of my blog, to the name of my future farm.

The web address will remain the same, but this blog will be renamed Drouault Farm.
The pronunciation is dru-oh.

1 comment: