Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You are headed in the right direction. Trust your instincts.

At a Chinese restaurant this evening, I got this fortune, "You are headed in the right direction. Trust your instincts." Normally, I wouldn't think very much about a random slip of paper, in a random cookie from a random box, however this one resonated with me. For the past few weeks, I've been pondering my desire to do agriculture. My instinct has been saying "yes, I want to farm." I may have had some doubts in the recent past, but they've resolved. This is not to say that I don't have any other interests. I do, but I feel that agriculture is what I want to pursue, for it's what will allow me to change the current state of affairs in this country for the better. This summer, I'll do a program that will allow for agricultural learning. My goal is still to major in Sustainable agriculture.

No comments:

Post a Comment