Sunday, May 15, 2011

Put me on a farm.

I want to get my hands dirty. I want to feel like I'm doing worthwhile work. I want to be on a farm.
I want to milk cows, and spend my days with livestock. I want the products of my work to be fresh, healthy food.
So many of the modern "good" careers don't seem meaningful.
The only end result is earning money, which allows you to buy food, to which you have no connection.
If you grow your own food, you will naturally have a strong connection to the results.
I flat-out refuse to hold a desk job, because I want to do something meaningful.
For me, raising my own food will be a rewarding career path.
I realize that some might think I'm crazy for choosing this path, but that's life. There will always be naysayers. I honestly don't care if some people look down upon my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment