Monday, November 22, 2010

Farm to Table.

I was looking at the blog of Sterling College, in Vermont, and I read about a summer program being offered, which is the Farm to Table Program.
The program will cover production, food writing, food entrepreneurism,a Field Study in Vermont Food Systems, and Whole Farm Thinking. I am not sure whether these programs are only for college students, but I would be very interested in this program.

I am thinking about starting a rooftop garden, on our rooftop deck. I am thinking about just growing a few vegetables. Because our deck is not massive, I wouldn't be able to produce very much, but it would be a good experience to grow some produce.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for noticing the Farm to Table program announcement. There will be more information about the program available soon. It's a series of college level courses, and applying for admission as a high-school student would be a long-shot. If not this summer, though, perhaps you can join Sterling in a couple of years.

    Keep writing! Your blog is a joy to follow.

    ReplyDelete