Tuesday, August 28, 2012

From idle chatter to reality.

I feel that this blog is moving in a great direction.
Roughly two years ago, this blog started as an expresion of just ideas, with no practical basis.
Now, after spending time working on farms, these aspirations seem to be coming to fruition, especially after finding the parcel of available land in North Carolina.
As peculiar as this may sound, I feel that I've found a path that I'm meant to be on, and I feel quite content.
After each hour of farm work, I feel even more joyous.
I've received some criticism lately, claiming that my area of focus isn't a "real cause."
I am deeply puzzled by this.
My goal is to help provide clean, healthy, organic food.
How is this a misdirected cause?
It's making a positive difference in the food system, which is definitely flawed, as we can see by the thousands of pounds of food recalled each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment